Fancy a delicious brunch to start off your day in the sweetest way?
With today’s recipe we’ll teach you how to make yummy scones in a few simple steps.
Warning! Once you taste one, you’ll become scone addict!
Sometimes it’s easier to prepare a recipe if we see some pictures…
1. In a blow, mix with your hands the butter and the flour until you’ll have the consistence like sand
2. Add the sugar, salt and baking powder
3. Add the milk and stirr until completely blended
4. Let the dough rest about 30 minutes
5. Preheat oven to 200°C
6. Make little balls (golf ball size) out of the dough and bruise them gently. Place scones on the baking sheet
7. Bake 15 minutes or until you see the scone are a little bit brown.
Aren’t scones simply divine?
What about you? How do you like your scones best? Challenge yourself and make your own delicious homemade scones. Upload a picture of your creation on our facebook page.
Who is gonna come up with the most original and unconventional scones?
I thank Roberta S. for her collaboration on this recipe