First of all, I’d like to welcome you to this meeting site for coffee and brunch lovers.
The author of this blog is me, Claudia, an Italian living in Barcelona. Originally from Sardinia, I’ve been living away from the island for years now – years in which I’ve been able to learn lots of languages while living in different countries and experiencing lots of different cuisines.
At the end of 2012, after a year and a half in Barcelona, my interest in brunch was born, although at that time there were no more than 10 places in the city that had dared to introduce this completely unknown concept. In 3 years I’ve tried 65 different brunches all round the world. That’s like a brunch every Sunday for a year and 3 months.
I love traveling and now brunch has become a new excuse to travel even more. I’m lucky to live in Barcelona, which allow me to travel easily through Europe and in a cheap way thanks to skyscanner.
This is the map with the pins on every brunch place I have visited so far. A little freak, uh?
>>> Click on the pic to see the entire map <<<
What’s useful on this blog
- Recommendations to brunch in Barcelona and brunch in Barcelona*.
- Brunch recipes, mostly healthy brunch recipes.
- Advice on preparing a home-made brunch that will amaze your guests.
- Advice on decorating your brunch table.
- Information on the theme of coffee and specialty coffee.
- Recommendations of great cafes in Barcelona.
In this video you can see how I shoot my video-recipes. No, it’s not in a studio…
Video credit @ifitmovesyou
If you’ve found this blog, but aren’t sure what it’s all about, you could start by reading about
Here you can read the answers to some frequently asked questions such as:
- What’s your favorite brunch?
- Where’s the best place to have brunch in Barcelona?
- What’s brunch around?
- How you became a brunch freak?
If you think you might like this kind of content, I invite you to subscribe to the blog, to keep updated with all the latest Coffee & Brunch news. At the end of every month you will receive a newsletter with a summary of the posts published during that month. You can subscribe through the box down here ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Btw, do you know that if you subscribe to the blog you will receive 2 presents?
- the free eBrunchBook with 10 brunch recipes to amaze your guests
- 7 brunch offers in Barcelona only for Coffee & Brunch readers
Don’t forget to follow me also on social media for more friki thoughts on coffee and brunch. At the bottom of this page, on the right, you will find all the icons with links.
*NB: I think it’s important to point out that the descriptions of brunches are my own personal experience, on a certain day and a certain time. If your experience was different, please share it in the comments below